Monday, October 12, 2009

Rob's Seventeen Quotes

ETA: Kellan, Nikki and Ashley's comments about Rob added


Remembering His Lines
"Whenever I do a job I'm really kind of learning how to act from scratch again, [especially] when I haven't done it for a year. I've kind of forgotten how to do it!"

Taking the Backseat in New Moon
"It's just so nice being in a supporting role. There was so much pressure on Taylor for this one, and it's like, he didn't have a single bad day the entire shoot. I just stroll onto set, I'm like, 'Oh, I've got one line!'"

His Take on Edward
"I kind of just tried to make him a little bit more aware of the irony of the situation…a 109-year-old who's in love with a 17-year-old who he's pretending to go to school with."

Tabloid Marriage & The Kristen Pregnancy Rumors
"Literally, that would be terrifying if I suddenly — well, actually, it wouldn't be terrifying, it would be quite satisfying, actually, to be able to get someone pregnant from across the country. With a text message!"

Why He's Disgusted With Himself
"Because sometimes I look at myself in the mirror [Laughs] — I think anyone would be."

And the Signature Hair Secret Is...
"I just use water. No one ever believes me, but it's true."

Getting Deep with Kristen
"Kristen's a really great actress. I really like working with her, and she's very intense about things, and she'll go just as far as anyone else will want to go with it. If you want to go as deep as possible, into any form of material, she's more than willing to go there."

Under the Microscope
"It's funny what you really see when you're the subject of the completely bizarre gossip magazine industry. It's just like, 'WHAT?!?' All this stuff with Emilie [de Ravin, his costar in Remember Me] as well. The tabloids say stuff like 'They went on a date to an Indian restaurant.' We were doing a scene! There's a film crew there!"

Doing Interviews
"I don't find myself that interesting as a human being, so I don't really think that much of what I say or do warrants being recorded."

Where He's Going Next...
"I might go to some tiny little town in Idaho with, like, three people living there."

Why He Shaved His Head
"I'd just done with the GQ shoot, and I got it cut after that, on the shoot, and I just thought, Well, I've just done a GQ cover, I might as well get my hair cut."


ETA: Kellan, Ashley and Nikki's comments about Rob

Kellan's comments about Rob


If the Entire Cast Did Get in a Fight...
"I'd beat everyone, even Taylor, no doubt. If they all tried to jump me, they might have a chance. Rob can slap pretty hard though."


Nikki's comments about Rob


First Impressions
"The first time I met Jackson [Rathbone] was on the flight to Portland, and he had his guitar and his glasses, and I was thinking to myself, Oh boy, another introverted musician/actor. [Laughs] And I don't really know what I thought of Rob. My opinion of Rob has always sort of been the same. He's a great guy, he's really talented, [but] we're not as close as the rest of the cast."

Setting the Record Straight
"I can't win, even if I say something relatively bland. A few weeks ago I was at this event, and they said, 'You missed Rob's birthday, how do you feel?' And I said, 'I called him, it's fine.' And they wrote, 'She's clearly bitter over the breakup.' I'm like, what breakup? Rob and I were never together.


Ashley's comments about Rob


First Impressions
"When I met Rob, he literally didn't make any impression on me. He's quiet, he's not very outgoing, he wasn't like, 'Hey! What's up? I'm Rob!' So with Catherine, she was basically like, 'So, that's Rob.' And I was like, 'Oh, cool.' And it's just so funny now looking at it, because every girl swoons over him."

Source via lion_lamb

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really interesting comments. It's like looking through a keyhole, into a private room, trying to get a glimpse of something we're not allowed to see. Can't get into that room: we're not members.

SharonMacross said...

"Literally, that would be terrifying if I suddenly — well, actually, it wouldn't be terrifying, it would be quite satisfying, actually, to be able to get someone pregnant from across the country. With a text message!"

I BET it would be satisfying you phone-sexer you. ^_- Call me Rob.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Sandy, my thoughts exactly.

k_k0604 said...

actaully i believe differently sandy and antonia...lol reread this part:

"Getting Deep with Kristen
"Kristen's a really great actress. I really like working with her, and she's very intense about things, and she'll go just as far as anyone else will want to go with it. If you want to go as deep as possible, into any form of material, she's more than willing to go there." "

well there could be SOOOO much double entendre in there.... u guys just werent looking in the right keyhole, i think!!!

dabby said...

yeah,true..it's really very interesting to know even a little facts about rob,with all the manipulated stories about him but i don't want to dig deeper meaning of whathe says in an interview because i don't want to get frustrated:)