Friday, October 30, 2009

Charlie Bewley talks about Rob to Glamour Magazine



Have any of the other cast-mates given you advice on how to deal with the hype, because Robert Pattinson especially has a lot to deal with?
I think Rob is dealing with it very, very well. I mean given the fact that he is the most photographed person in the world and that he can't leave his front door. I mean when I speak to Rob, he doesn't seem like he's changed too much from when I first met him or from what I've seen of him in interviews before that. He's still a very grounded person, someone who massively enjoys what he's doing and an avid musician so I think he's having a fantastic time. Did he give me advice? Not really. I think everyone deals with it in their own way.

Read the rest of his interview here

No comments: