Monday, September 7, 2009

Pattinson: 'I’m a bit of a recluse'


Robert Pattinson has admitted that he prefers to keep a low profile than to parade himself in the limelight.

The Twilight star has insisted that he enjoys staying indoors and keeping a quiet life.

Pattinson told Hello! magazine: "I’ve always been a bit of a recluse anyway so it doesn’t make too much of a difference now that I actually am one."

The 23-year-old actor has also revealed that he feels more comfortable on a film set than doing press for movies.

He added: "I’ve always felt more relaxed when I’m actually on set than I do in the world. I feel more relaxed there than doing interviews and talking to people I don’t know."

Pattinson is currently filming Eclipse, the third instalment in the Twilight franchise.

Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny how he says he likes to stay in doors but he is always spotted out at bars drinking......Oh wait being in a bar is in doors, right?