Friday, April 10, 2015

New/Old Adorable Pictures of Rob,, Guy Pearce and David Michôd from Thr Rover Promo from Guy's Website

Guy Pearce shared on his website some great personal pictures from The Rover promo in Cannes with Rob and David Michôd (source).

imagebam.com imagebam.com
On his "Journal" section from 2013 he also talked a little about Rob and filming The Rover:

This was a pretty quiet year, work-wise. Having said that, I did do one of the most intense films I’ve ever done – David Michod’s “The Rover” (Jan – March) with Rob Pattinson. Personally, I think the film’s amazing. David’s a unique director and the film is extremely evocative. We also did our third Jack Irish TV movie – “Black Tide” (June- July) but apart from that I got to spend time at home in the studio to try and finish the songs I’ve been working on for a while. Getting there slowly.

The Rover was a fascinating project and it was unreal to work with David again after Animal Kingdom. Great to see Rob in action too. His performance is utterly brilliant and heartbreaking.


Via

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so sweet of guy

Unknown said...

Yes he is good ...

Unknown said...

I hope they do another movie together with David.

Unknown said...

That second picture reminds me of my little cousin when we give him a strawberry... XD ... So f***ing CUTE !!!... It looks as if he's even sound this tongue-against-teeth thing kids do when they're coy and happy... ^.^

I just want to pinch his cheeks!!... ^.^

Unknown said...

*doing. Not sound. Sorry... autocorrect...

Unknown said...

those are very cute pictures of Rob Guy and David and I would love to pinch all of their cheeks. Lol

vana said...

Love these pictures. Hope these three they work together again.

Unknown said...

I really like Guy Pearce. He's such a down to earth guy, is still married to his high school sweetheart, he sings, and is a great actor. He'll be in the movie "Equals" with Kristen Stewart and Nic Houlte. He said he enjoyed working with Kris and Nic.

Unknown said...

Loving your pictures and the original and beautiful way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!