Monday, September 29, 2014

Lizzy Pattinson Talks About XFactor, Rob's Support and Fame

Lizzy Pattinson, Rob's sister, is one of the contestants of The XFactor UK. She is now at Judges' Houses and talked a little about her brother's support and fame.

On her brother’s support of her entering the show
“He is really excited about it all and he likes hearing about the behind the scenes detail, all the craziness of it all. I sent him a link of the song I am performing for Judges’ Houses and he said ‘that sounds really cool’. It was quite an obscure choice and he thought it was a really good song.

On whether she is prepared for the level of fame her brother enjoys?:
“I have seen the great side of things through my brother but also the other stuff that comes with it. There are so few people who have that level of fame, I know my life wouldn’t be the same as his. I don’t think any girls are going to be throwing their knickers at me.


Read her full interview at the source.

We are supporting Lizzy via twitter and tweeting links everytime she's on the show :)

4 comments:

vana said...

Gorgeous, like brother like sister. Beautiful family. Thanks mods for supporting Lizzy. She has a really beautiful voice.

Unknown said...

she has a really great voice and is very lovely. I love your support for Lizzy on Twitter

Unknown said...

Simon looks smitten with her already. Betty watch out Lizzy.

No one special said...

I wish her all the best. When Simon smiles like that you know he likes the act a lot.