Friday, December 13, 2013

Eric Maddox Talks About Rob and 'Mission: Blacklist'

Click on the screencap to watch. At 4:35


ETA: Maddox mentioned Rob and 'Mission: Blacklist' in another interview with KGOU. You can listen the audio at the source, he talks about Rob at 13:25.

Here's a transcript of what he says:
GRILLOT: So I have to mention here, as we're finishing up, your book Mission: Blacklist is going to be made into a film. Robert Pattinson's been cast to play you in your movie. How do you feel about that? What are we going to learn? What are we going to see in this film?

MADDOX: I'm very excited about it. The one thing I've asked is that the movie be as real as possible. And working with Rob, that's the one thing he insists on. He always asks me, 'Is this real? Did this happen?' So it's exciting. We'll see.

via | via | via

4 comments:

verena said...

Thanks for posting this interview. Totally engaging to know better this incredible man who seems really interesting to play for Robert. Thx again ladies.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Mission Blacklist. Rob's filming schedule is crazy.

Delle1 said...

This movie is going to show the real truth about Who the mastermind behind the capture of Saddam Hussein really was.I cannot wait for the movie,Eric is a brilliant man and I'm so happy that Rob will be portraying him.It will be an Amazing movie.

veronicaspuffy said...

I tweeted it to the site but are probably not been read, since I've put my account privately 2 weeks ago, anyway here they are YTs of the interviews:

Eric Maddox talks Robert Pattinson + MBL w/ Fox (4:35 ) by FOX http://t.co/NJZivEKQ89 + my YT of KGOU intrvw http://t.co/b9KZgkdQSV