Friday, February 1, 2013

Mission: Blacklist Update - Filming Schedule and Location

According to Embankment Films' website, there's an update on Mission: Blacklist's schedule:

Start of Principal Photography - April 2013
Delivery: Summer 2014.


@Blacklistmovie contacted Embankment Films and confirmed the schedule - they'll start filming in April.

And from the same email sent to @blacklistmovie, an update on the location - they'll NOT film in Iraq
From  @blacklistmovie:
Confirmation of SPP April 2013; Delivery Summer 2014 for Mission: Blacklist came via email from Hugo Grumbar, a partner @ EMBANKMENT FILMS.
More Mission: Blacklist update directly from Embankment Films re filming location "It will not be Iraq, they start shooting in April."




source | via

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that they will not be filming in Iraq, that was my one worry about the film.

No one special said...

I expect his family are relieved sbout that. The eyes are enough to make me smile :).

No one special said...

*about

Iluvthemovies said...

Super excited about this film. This is the rare instance where he is the lead in the film roles he is doing this year and possibly next year, with Queen of the Desert, I can only imagine how he will sound and act with the assistance of Erik Maddox to help him out in this role. It should be amazing. I hope he makes Erik proud.

twilightnan said...

This Amazing!...can't wait to see and hear Rob as Erik Maddox!..*waves* to Iluvthemovies & mayfair20 and the Favs:)

BD from Germany said...

I'm really excited about this one. With Rob in the leading role as interrogator I'm sure it will be a very intense. Can't wait to see the result.
And although Rob was excited to shot in Iraq I'm relieved he won't 'cause I'd be nervous and worried about him until he'd return sound and safe.

Unknown said...

I love Rob. Can't wait to see this movie.