Monday, July 25, 2011

What did Rob say when a fan asked him about his hair? - New fan pictures and fan account



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Thanks to Team Twilight for the link. Their friend, @awesomearianna had a chance to meet Rob, Kristen, Taylor and Bill Condon during an autograph session after the Breaking Dawn panel at Comic Con.

About 50 fans were given the amazing opportunity to meet Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Bill Condon at Comic Con 2011 and I was one of them. We were told that no cameras or cell phones were allowed to be out in the room, or else we would have our badges taken away so we took no chances.

(...)

So then Rob was next and my calmness was still there (oddly enough) so he said “hey” and gave me that half smirk and head nod I said the first thing that popped to mind “Hey, when are you finally going to buzz all that hair off” (or something to that effect) and he laughed and told me that he actually likes it’s it likes it and wants to keep his hair like that for a while, all while laughing it off. I (still giggling) thanked him and walked to Kristen were I completely shut down for some reason. She seems very shy but she was very sweet and smiled and thanked me for coming.

Read her full fan account at Team_Twilight and see more pictures at Team Taylor Lautner

No comments: