Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Peaches Geldof: Robert Pattinson is really intelligent


Peaches Geldof admits she has a soft spot for Robert Pattinson.

The socialite, 20, has bumped into the New Moon actor several times.

‘I'm really into R-Patz,' Peaches says. ‘I've met him on numerous occasions.

‘I was chatting to him about movies. He's really intelligent and he has surreal taste in movie directors.

‘People don't see that side of him because the Twilight thing has become so big.'

But Peaches says her well-publicised crush on Phillip Schofield is still going strong.

‘I'm never going to move on from Schofe,' she confides. ‘He always lies in my heart.

‘I have dreams involving him which I can't even go into.'

Source | Source

2 comments:

airshoes said...

I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
Red Shox is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
Running Shoes
Nike Shox R4
Nike Air Force Ones
Speed Cat
The information age is really convenient .

Cheap wedding dresses said...

Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. At the same time,i love best pram very much .wedding dressesWelcome to look at my website and blog articles.Hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks!!