Friday, April 2, 2010

New Rob Interview With Sweden's Klick! Magazine - Scans + Translation

Thanks to Johanna for sending the scan and translating the interview.

Rob is featured in this week's "Klick!" in Sweden. He is this week's "kex" which basically means he is this week's "hottie" (of course he's every week's hottie to us ;))

Here's my translation of the article.




In "Remember me", Robert Pattinson, 23, has Swedish Lena Olin as his mother, Pierce Brosnan as his father and the "Lost"-actress Emelie de Ravin as his girlfriend. With those surrounding him and being named as our new James Dean, he is obviously this weeks Kex!
- Thanks, I guess...

Last time we met you said you hadn't been affected by your fame since you were spending most of your time making movies. Has that changed or are you still able to go to the pub with your friends and have a beer?
- Working in England is the opposite of working in the States. When I was having dinner at a London pub the other day, a waitress came up to me and said how much I looked like the guy from "Twilight". She said, "You could be his brother".
- Other who recognize me in London are almost a little embarrassed and don't even want to look at me.

How are your family members handling it?
- Mom is still calling every day asking about all the gossip. My sisters have no problems, except from getting their Facebook accounts hacked from time to time.

What do you tell your mom?
- I hate having to promote myself to my family. I don't want people I know to read things about me since they might get the wrong impression.

You are an executive producer for this movie. What did that mean?
- I was asked about the casting. But I had no oppositions. I thought Emelie de Ravin was the best by far out of those who read for the part.

You got to have a Swedish mother in the movie.
- Lena, yeah. What an amazing actress she is. I liked to study her when she was working. It was shame that we didn't have more scenes together.

What was your first love like?
- Romantic and beautiful. But then it got worse. She broke up with me (laughs) and there isn't much more to say about that.

How old were you?
- I was 19 or 20.

In an interview recently you said that you're closest to your dog. What did you mean by that?
- I was kind of joking when I said that. But she was special and had been a family member for many years when she passed away last year. She was as much of a sister as anyone else.

Do you have a new dog now?
- No.

Are you planning on getting one?
- I don't think so.
He makes a nervous laugh and lowers his eyes.
- I get so emotional by this.

Which would you choose - break someone's heart, or getting your heart broken?
- Simple - even though I shouldn't say it: break someone's heart.
- It takes so long for my heart to heal. Or maybe it gets broken too often. Sometimes it feels like I have my heart broken every day.


Interview by Magnus Sundholm

3 comments:

SmittenWithRob said...

If this interview is real...*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*

when he talks about his dog and getting his heart broken, I just want to give him a hug :(

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Rob :( thats the sweetest interview ive ever read :)

>> said...

If the Paparazzi read this interview, they would finally know what a unique and talented young man he is. Maybe then they would leave him alone.